Agenda February 26th, 2010
Sierraville USFS District Office
317 South Lincoln Street.
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
10:00- Roll Call / Introductions
Public Comment / Board Member Reports
Approve Minutes January 29th, 2009 http://scfswc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=16&Itemid=74
Approve Agenda February 26th, 2010
1. Cindy Noble – Re-cap Pre- and Post Wildfire Management Conference
2. Mike Freschi – Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP)
3. USFS mapping for CWPP - update
4. Biomass densification/transportation committee report: http://www.gengas.nu/byggbes/3.shtml
5. Kim Ingram representing the UC Ag & Natural Resources SNAMP program http://snamp.cnr.berkeley.edu/
6. Loyalton SPI Biomass facility and chipping program - update and discussion
7. Sierra City/Downieville/Cal Trans combined fuel reduction project – Grant status
8. Eastern Sierra County Community Fire Protection Project 2009
9. Elections - discussion and possible action
10. Citizens Advisory Committee - discussion and possible action
11. Sierra Brooks, Loyalton and surrounding areas - discussion
12. Mission and Goals 2010 discussion /action
*Closed session: Interim Staff, Board Officers.
Next meeting: March 26, 2010
Check SCFSWC web- site for Location.